Philips Norelco 1280X/42 SensoTouch 3D Review
A Review Of Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D 1280X/42
Shaving well and safely, this is really possible now. With an electric razor, people can get it and shave faster too. The various razors are also available with their unique features. But when it goes to a good razor, everybody has a certain name. And talking about the reliable razor, the name of Philips will always be on the list. Philips norelco 1280x/42 sensotouch 3d is one of the latest razor generation from Philip. It stills adopting the previous design language. But one thing for sure, it has equipped with the better features for the better performance.
Philips Norelco 1280X/42 SensoTouch 3D has several features. Those features include:
- Cordless and ergonomic design. It makes the razor easy to hold and get the optimum control. Beside it, it also equipped with built in trimmer that offers the ideal precision specifically for moustache and sideburns.
- Rotary head. This technology gives the better comfort to the users by distributing the pressure over the face. As the result, it reduces irritation. Rotary head is more durable and resistant. Beside it, it is also less mess.
- Aquatec technology makes it so versatile. Wet or dry shave is no problem.
- UltraTrack Shaving System
- GyroFlex 3D Contouring that follow the natural contour of your face.
- JetClean cleaning system. This feature allows you to clean this shaver easier.
The Pros and the Cons of Philips Norelco 1280X/42 SensoTouch 3D
Using this shaver is very beneficial. You can get the advantages including:
- Shaving with comfort. The ergonomic design will help you to hold this razor and shave your moustache and sideburns easily. Thanks to the rotary head and the SkinGlade, you can shave without worrying about irritability.
- The advanced numeric display allows you to see the battery status.
- Fast charging for the longer use. Only with 1 hour charge, you can get 1 hour shaving power. And with 3 minutes of quick charge, you can use it for a shave.
- Provide the great precision for moustache and sideburns.
- This razor is more resistant to tear and wear. Beside it, Philips norelco 1280x/42 sensotouch 3d is also less mess. It can capture hairs and store them before disposal.
- Easy to use, even in the shower.
- Easy to clean
This shaver is really good. But of course, it also has some cons. These are the cons to note about this product.
- Overall, this shaver looks well built. But when it comes to the slider that push the trimmer, it looks fragile enough. It was made from the thin plastic and easy to break, especially if you this product so often.
- In a few cases, there is a serious charging problem. The battery life is also easy to drop.
- The sideburn trimmer is too small.
- The replacement head price is so expensive.
- The price is so expensive.
What inside the Box?
When you buy this shaver, you will get several stuff inside the box. Those are including the shaver, luxury pouch, charging stand, power cord, protective cap and a cleaning brush.
Overall, this product is really good. It has the elegant design and the ergonomic design makes it easy to hold. The cordless design is not something new in this time. But the good thing about this razor is the battery life time. In a full charge, you can use it up to 60 minutes. The quick charge allows you to charge is quickly and use it for a single shave. But be careful with the razor head. This is so fragile. When you break it, you have to pay a lot of money to make Philips norelco 1280x/42 sensotouch 3d works again.